First Steps: Getting started
Selecting Your Care
- Choose the type of appointment you would like (i.e. Complete Care, Animal Care, etc)
- For Complete Care, please print and complete the Health History Questionnaire and Consent to Treat forms, which can be found on my website at the bottom of the Appointments page.
- Visit my online calendar under "make an appointment' and select Complete Care Intake to schedule your three hour block. If you would like the intake divided into two appointments to accommodate a child's temperament, please review my calendar for times/dates that work for you, then send me an email, and I will schedule a divided appointment.
- If you have scheduled a TeleHealth appointment because you are out of area, please email the documents to me at least 24 hours prior to the intake.
Day Of Your Appointment
- Bring the printed/completed Health History Questionnaire and Consent form (found at the bottom of Appointments page), copies of any lab work you would like me to see (labs are not necessary for the appointment and can be brought or sent any time over the duration of treatment), or vaccine records for children.
- Parking is in the back - entrance to my office is on the side of the building.
- Feel free to bring any snacks or drinks needed for the duration of the appointment.